BPO Matrix brings flexibility to your staffing needs and is dedicated to adding efficiency and quality to your staffing process.

Our value proposition includes:

  • Cost Savings
    Increase profit margins by lowering the cost of in-house unit for recruitment.
  • Quick Response Times
    Our sourcing teams work around the clock to find suitable candidates to meet your technical needs.
  • Quality
    With significant experience in technical recruitment we are able to find and screen high quality resources to meet your needs
    Your gains include:
  • Low Costs
    Our sourcing team works from offshore locations and is at least 40% lower in costs than an equivalent person in the US
  • Strong Recruiting expertise
    Build a team that gives you 24x7 coverage. Leave us with the requirements at the end of day and when you return the next day your candidate pipeline has been filled
    The services are available to our clients are direct staffing and recruitment process outsourcing
    Direct Staffing
    We take your requirements, screen and select the best available candidates and present them for interview and approval. This can be for temporary and right to hire workers. Examples of some of the positions we have sourced before are:
     
     
  • Knowledge Architects
  • Database Administrators
  • e-Business Analysts
  • Data Warehousing/Mart Experts
  • Web Designers
  • Internet Security Analysts/consultants
  • Network Architects/Security Experts
  • e-Business Application Developers/consultants
  • Project Managers (PMI Certified)
  • Technical Writers and Trainers
  • Help Desk Specialists
  • SAP consultants
  • Engineering positions
  •  
     
     
    Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
    Industry statistics indicate that on average recruiters devote up to 60% of their time in generating a resource pipeline and the remaining 40% in qualification and recruitment. Whether you are a professional staffing company or a client looking for resources, BPO Matrix’s offshore sourcing team can be leveraged to optimize your recruiting process.

    A typical sourcing process is shown below. Our sourcing team can support you in completing the data mining, searching and screening tasks in your recruitment process giving you more time to interview and hire resources.

    Our Candidate Pipeline Generation Service includes:

  • Understanding the sourcing requirements for a particular opening and data mining for resumes using in-house databases and job boards
  • Screening and matching resumes as per required skills for the opening
  • Short listing of potential candidates
  • Sending the complete packet of resumes to the appropriate recruiter
  • Contacting the short listed candidates via e-mail or phone to verify their information and validate interest level in open positions. Then schedule an appointment with a recruiter
  • Building a pipeline of candidates with skill sets that will be needed by recruiters
     
         
    Click here to contact us for more information and a member of our Customer Engagement Team will contact you within 24 hours or by the next working day.

    ©Copyright 2004-2015 NUANCE BPO MATRIX P LTD. All Rights Reserved